Forum Discussion

grapbogdan
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI On-Demand Video Training Bundle with Certification*

Hi, 

I have purchesed this Bundle: ReadyAPI On-Demand Video Training Bundle with Certification*, got a reply via email with a Invoice and a reference number, but nothing else since then.

Does anyone know how will this be delivered to me? I am enrolled in the academy, no mention of this course there, I feel really lost and could not find any info on smartbear, spend a good two hours on all the pages of their website. 

• Hi grapbogdan, please contact me at academy@smartbear.com so that I could help you figure this out. Please mention the email to which your academy account is registered in that message, too. Because it looks like, you are using different emails for community and academy so I wasn't able to track your account immediately. 

I'll be waiting for your message at academy@smartbear.com.

2 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi grapbogdan, please contact me at academy@smartbear.com so that I could help you figure this out. Please mention the email to which your academy account is registered in that message, too. Because it looks like, you are using different emails for community and academy so I wasn't able to track your account immediately. 

I'll be waiting for your message at academy@smartbear.com.

grapbogdan
      New Contributor

Thank you for your reply, I have sent you a email with my academy account details. 

All the best !