Forum Discussion

rajs2020
Frequent Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI - How to create a test run configuration and ad hoc suite?

I'd like to do these things:

1) Create a test run configuration i.e. run a test with a given set of inputs, so that I don't have to set these inputs all the time.

2) Create an adhoc suite of tests consisting of tests from different suites in a project.

If ReadyAPI has these features, then please point me to the documentation and examples for them.

• 1. One can use property files to set the input values for the properties (can be at project, suite, test case level). Can you be more specific to your question?
    2. What is the use case? Hope each of your test cases independent so that they can be run at time or any order. You can explore the tags feature if needed to run specific tests to be run in the project.

1 Reply

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    1. One can use property files to set the input values for the properties (can be at project, suite, test case level). Can you be more specific to your question?
    2. What is the use case? Hope each of your test cases independent so that they can be run at time or any order. You can explore the tags feature if needed to run specific tests to be run in the project.