Forum Discussion

krishna_keerthi
Occasional Visitor
3 years ago
Solved

Ready API-Soup UI Pro-Message Content Assertion failed

I am Facing " Message Content Assertion failed : failed/compared = 1/1<br/>&nbsp;Failed "{"message":"1 notification created"} = {"message":"0 notification created"}" error. Can someone let me know how to resolve

• Thanks a lot, Richie!

Hi krishna_keerthi! Did you manage to solve this? Please post your solution here so that it becomes available for all community members.

Otherwise, please either provide the info Richie is asking for or open a support case by this link. Thank you.

3 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey krishna_keerthi,

I think people are gonna need a little more info to help.

1. What version of readyapi are you using?
    2. The message content assertion....can you provide the payload youre trying to assert against?
    3. What was the assertion type that caused the error? (>, <, =, etc.)
    4. Have you diagnosed which field in your message content assertiom is the cause of the problem? I.e. blank out each assertion one at a time to identify which assertion/piece of payload is the problem?

Ta

Rich
      sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thanks a lot, Richie!

Hi krishna_keerthi! Did you manage to solve this? Please post your solution here so that it becomes available for all community members.

Otherwise, please either provide the info Richie is asking for or open a support case by this link. Thank you.

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Clearly there is difference in from the above post as it is comparing 1 vs 0.
    Isn't it a defect?