REST Service is not working in SOAPUI. Giving response as 500-Internal server error.
I have created a REST Service using JDeveloper. When I test this REST service using SBConsole it works as expected but when I test through SoapUI, 500-Internal server error. Attached the OSB Application as well as the SoapUI project.
Please let me know what's going wrong here.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Glad you got it figured out 🙂 Typically 500 errors are a server side problem, and there isn't much that can be done. I've had to go around and around sometimes pointing that out with team members in previous jobs.
Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!