REST Service is not working in SOAPUI. Giving response as 500-Internal server error.
I have created a REST Service using JDeveloper. When I test this REST service using SBConsole it works as expected but when I test through SoapUI, 500-Internal server error. Attached the OSB Application as well as the SoapUI project.
Please let me know what's going wrong here.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I managed to import the SoapUI project and send a post request. I am getting an Unknown host exception. I am not sure what to do with the other zip file. Can you help me out?
The other one is a OSB application. If you have JDeveloper and server set up then you can unzip it open the REST_Example.jws. But you should be familiar of OSB developement..
Unfortunately I don't have experience with OSB. Can you maybe upload the raw request/ response to see if there is a clue in there?
Also... 500 is quite a generic error. Can you check the logs of the application you are trying to reach to see if there is anything in there?
You're using the OSB which I have lots of experience of - however depending what you are testing and how you are testing makes a big difference in analysing your issues.
e.g. I'm guessing its publish/subscribe so asynchronous - is this correct?
if asynch, are you posting to a test API created to support your asynch calls or are you posting straight to adaptor? or are you bouncing a message off a Queue/Topic first?
Sorry - I can't really help without a lot more info - I'm not using the OSB on my current project, I'm using Mulesoft ESB so I can't load in your .zip file I'm afraid.
Thanks for this.
I have already shared the SoapUI project. You can load that project in to SoapUI. Otherwise you can load the WADL from \REST_Example\RESTExample\Resources\Rest_Json.wadl. It will create the REST project as well as prepopulate the request.
Yes it's OSB project. I am having one proxy service and pipeline. Just sending the input through Proxy and printing it in pipeline.It's a small esample code.
Sorry for the confusion. It's our DEV environmental issue because the same code works as expected in SIT environment.
Thanks for your time.