Ask a Question

Options for the deployment of Jar files beside the ...ReadyAPI-2.3.0/bin/ext folder

SOLVED
chico-uspto
Occasional Contributor

Options for the deployment of Jar files beside the ...ReadyAPI-2.3.0/bin/ext folder

Good Afternoon,

Would it be possible to deploy jar files within sub-folders in a project along with the Ready! API project XML file?

So far the only place (that we are aware of) to deploy jar files are copying these jar files in  ...ReadyAPI-2.3.0/bin/ext folder which is were Ready! API is installed .

Does Ready! API 2.4.0 support this initiative?

Thank you for your help.

/Chico

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nastya_Khovrina

Re: Options for the deployment of Jar files beside the ...ReadyAPI-2.3.0/bin/ext folder

Hi Chico,

Thank you for your post. On Startup ReadyAPI loads plugins and external jar files from the C:\Users\%username%\.sopaui\plugins and ReadyAPI_Install\bin\ext folder accordingly. You cannot specify any other folder to load jar files from.  

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nastya_Khovrina

Re: Options for the deployment of Jar files beside the ...ReadyAPI-2.3.0/bin/ext folder

Hi Chico,

Thank you for your post. On Startup ReadyAPI loads plugins and external jar files from the C:\Users\%username%\.sopaui\plugins and ReadyAPI_Install\bin\ext folder accordingly. You cannot specify any other folder to load jar files from.  

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

chico-uspto
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nastya, thank you for your prompt response. You answered my questions. /Chico

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: