Forum Discussion

jasond
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

MacOSX issues, is it just me?

Did the demo of the product, worked ok. Bit clunky, but tolerable.

Bought a licence & now its hung multiple times losing created work because save doesn't save sometimes ...

1. Seems to be crashing in JavaApplicationStub, its happened 5 times now, pinwheel of death.
  2. Any dialog that will pop a secondary conformation dialog will have the conformation dialog stuck behind (environment > Add environment)
  3. "Tabs" at Test Suite/Case level sometimes work sometimes require double click
  4. Drag & drop/reorder of tests, way too finicky.
  5. Drag to expand/resize same as above
  6. When editing "Get Data" for a Value, sometimes the old data string does not replace the new string, it gets added i.e. ${getAllOrg#Response#$[0]['id']} is ${getAllOrg#R${getAllUsr#Response#$[0]['id']} esponse#$[0]['id']} 

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey jasond,

No it's not just you....i'm running windows and i've also got points 3,4 5,6 and various others (occasionally unbelievably frustrating!!).....but for me the advantages of using ReadyAPI! far outweigh the alternatives.

I just make sure i raise tickets with Smartbear so they are aware of the issues cos the software isn't gonna improve unless we tell them about the issues (although i suspect Smartbear are already aware of most of these issues already).

Cheers,

Rich