Forum Discussion

Sandyapitester
Frequent Contributor
8 years ago

Jenkins - SOAPUI NG-1.8.0-API Automation -Blocker

Hi All,

Am using Jenkins for SOAPUI NG Automation, 

While execution is completed, will create the  new folder and file based on the Date and Time Stamp in PDF format.

Sample Folder :XX__16-08-2016

Sample File     : XXX_Report-2016-08-16_21-32-03.PDF

I have written the Batch for this execution

Blocker : Jenkins (Editable mail notification) need to map the current folder based on the current date file and current file based on the time stamp.

For that I have used some syntax in jenkins which I have attached the in the screen shot.

problem : After jenkins scheduled is completed  mail getting triggered, but jenkins not attaching the current folder and file based on the time stamp.

If any know the syntax share your thought, It would be more helpful for the automation 

5 Replies

Sandyapitester
    Frequent Contributor

Hi All,

Am using Jenkins for SOAPUI NG Automation,

While execution is completed, will create the new folder and file based on the Date and Time Stamp in PDF format.

Sample Folder :XX__16-08-2016
    Sample File : XXX_Report-2016-08-16_21-32-03.PDF

I have written the Batch for this execution

Blocker : Jenkins (Editable mail notification) need to map the current folder based on the current date file and current file based on the time stamp.

For that I have used some syntax in jenkins which I have attached the in the screen shot.

problem : After jenkins scheduled is completed mail getting triggered, but jenkins not attaching the current folder and file based on the time stamp.

If any know the syntax share your thought, It would be more helpful for the automation

kondasamy
      Regular Contributor

Do you see any warnings/ errors in the Jenkin's log? It would be helpful if you share it.

Also, I suspect the problem should be with seconds in the file name - HMM-SS.PDF. Please check it and see.

Thanks,

Kondasamy

Sandyapitester
        Frequent Contributor

No It's not triggering any error message in Jenkins, and below the format syntax have used which is not supporting

XX_DD-MM-YYYY/XXX_Report-YYYY-MM-DD_HH-MM-SS.PDF

Jenkins unable to identifying folder and file 

Need to know the right syntax for this issue 

Sandyapitester
      Frequent Contributor

Hi 

Defect id is #00187072

Please let know if you have any update for this issue...It would be more helpful for my automation

if you have any suggestion, plz share that too....

It's verdy high priority from our end...

looking for a right solution.