Forum Discussion

senthkum
Contributor
5 years ago

How to update / refresh / change a wsdl to an existing services in serviceV pro?

Hi Team,

I have a project with list of services, now the wsdl version has changed by the developers and are asking me to update accordingly in serviceV Pro. I was not abel to find a place to update the wsdl in servicesV pro. Could you please let me know on how and where to change/update the wsdl for an existing services.

Thanks

Senthil kumar. M

6 Replies

Vallalarasu_P
    Frequent Contributor

Hi Senthil,

Option 1:

WSDL update needs an update in you SOAPUI Pro, which uses it for generating response

For ServiceV pro, you need to update the Virtual Service URL and the other details such as Description, Assertion etc., This new updates will be used as Virtual WSDL in the new implementation.

Option 2:

If an existing Virtual Service is used and the dev team has created an WSDL. We need to replace the VirtualService with the developer shared WSDL.

So, in SoapUI, Where the Virtual Service is refered to be updated with the new WSDL file. 

Option 1Option 2

If i understand your question right, then Option 2 should be your solution.

senthkum
      Contributor

Hi Vallalarasu,

I have license only to serviceV pro and not for SOAPUI Pro, so in that case how can I update the wsdl?

Thanks

Senthil. M

Vallalarasu_P
        Frequent Contributor

Need more details about your project strucute.

Are you using SoapUI Open Source? 

senthkum wrote:

Hi Vallalarasu,

I have license only to serviceV pro and not for SOAPUI Pro, so in that case how can I update the wsdl?

Thanks

Senthil. M