Ask a Question

How to i clear the property values of a TestCase or TestSuite using groovy script?

SOLVED
livevox084
Occasional Contributor

How to i clear the property values of a TestCase or TestSuite using groovy script?

Hi Support,

I am using Ready API 1.3.1

Thanks,

Rajendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nmrao
Community Hero

Re: How to i clear the property values of a TestCase or TestSuite using groovy script?

Below can be used for test case

context.testCase.properties.each {
	context.testCase.properties[it.key].value = ''
}

for test suite 

replace context.testCase with context.testCase.testSuite in the above code snippet.

Regards,
Rao.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
nmrao
Community Hero

Re: How to i clear the property values of a TestCase or TestSuite using groovy script?

Below can be used for test case

context.testCase.properties.each {
	context.testCase.properties[it.key].value = ''
}

for test suite 

replace context.testCase with context.testCase.testSuite in the above code snippet.

Regards,
Rao.

View solution in original post

JT7
Occasional Contributor

Copied it into the Test Case TearDown Script section and it works great.

Thanks!

serto
New Contributor

How i have to change the code for deleting values from TestStep Properties? 

nmrao
Community Hero

Create new topic with details, please. Original question is already marked answered.

Regards,
Rao.
rajash
Contributor

to remove propety value from teststep properties. 

testRunner.testCase.getTestStepByName("Properties").properties.each {
testRunner.testCase.getTestStepByName("Properties").properties[it.key].value = ""
}

_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

How do we clear just one property from project.

I don't want to remove the property.

I see how to clear all properties but how to clear just one property by its name? 

using groovy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: