Ask a Question

Failed to find matching operation

LHellstrom
New Contributor

Failed to find matching operation

We just experienced a strange bug.
Our wsdl file which we base the project on contains two port-types (A and B) which have identically named operations ( C ).
We set up a MockService with a MockOperation of C based on the binding (Ab) that refers to port-type A.
When our client sends the request aimed for operation C, we get "Failed to find matching operation for request" error in soapUI. (See attached log-file)

BUT, if we add another MockOperation to the MockService, this one based on binding B and mocking its operation C, the request is received by this mock!

What is happening? I can't figure out anything in the request that indicates a certain binding/interface, only the  service-name and operation-name...
2 REPLIES 2
omatzura
Super Contributor

Hi!

that does sound strange!

Have you tried toggling the require SOAP Action / Version settings for the MockService to see if it makes any difference (bottom left properties)

Can you share your wsdl/soapUI project so I can debug this locally? (mail to ole@eviware.com)

regards,

/Ole
eviware.com
omatzura
Super Contributor

Hi again,

I think this is actually the same underlying error as described in https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d ... _id=136013, which has been fixed in the upcoming 2.0.3 release.

If you can send me the WSDL please do, otherwise just wait for the update!

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: