Forum Discussion

Lagencie
Frequent Contributor
8 years ago

Create Custom Properties on TestCase Level

I can not create Custom Properties - when I enter the value name and press enter the cursor doesn't move out of the Custom Property Field until I delete it again.

On TestSuite Level or Project Level, it is no problem at all to set custom properties.

Isnt it allowed to create Custom Properties on TestCase Level?

edit: I can not even create more Custom Properties on Project Level now ... I got 2 and when i try to create a new one it just doesnt let me ...

Is the Trial Version limited to 2 Custom Properties somehow?

4 Replies

• There should not be such limitation (at least not that i know of). Please try to download our maintenance build which includes a lot of bug fixes since 1.9 release.

If it does not help, try to contact our support team for assistance.

Lagencie
      Frequent Contributor

I am already using the 1.9.0 since I downloaded it today.

... really don't know what's happening here ... I closed the project, saved it before ... and now my TestSuite I created before with 3 TestCases is gone ... in the Project Overview I still see 3/3 Success/Total Functional Tests .... but I can not access them anymore and under the Project Node there is the old API I loaded from swagger - my TestSuite is gone/deleted and also the tests I created ...

• If you're using the "TestCase Properties">"CustomProperties" list on the left, might be worth trying the properties table for the test case dialog, just to see if you get a different response? Click on the test case in your project tree to bring the test case dialog up, then click on the "properties" tab at the bottom. It's just a different way of doing the same thing, but you never know.