August 2021| ReadyAPI Community News
Hard to believe, but it's already August! In the hope that you enjoy hot summer days, let me add some more hot news from the ReadyAPI Community. Get the latest community news, give kudos, and post your comments.
Top Community Contributors
We recently announced the Q2 Community Leaders, but it doesn't mean you can’t be nominated as a Q3 Community Leader. Just keep contributing to the community by answering questions or creating new topics. Read the 3 Simple Steps to Become a ReadyAPI Community Leader to learn how to earn this community status.
As for now, please join me in congratulating the following community members who showed the biggest activity last month:
Thanks for your active contribution to the ReadyAPI Community! Keep it up.
Inside ReadyAPI - QA Team
You already know a lot about the ReadyAPI developers, marketing, and product management. This time, we’re talking with Nikolay Mirontsev, QA Lead for ReadyAPI. You’ll get a lot out of this interview, as we cover a lot of QA-specifics topics, how the team is using ReadyAPI for testing APIs, and much more.
Find more Inside ReadyAPI interviews, look under the ReadyAPITeam tag.
COMMUNITY SITE UPDATE
Take a look around at the new community page updates. We’ve implemented some changes that we hope will enhance your overall SmartBear Community experience! When you read conversations, ask questions, give Kudos, share your knowledge – we know it matters. Each activity is extremely important for the SmartBear Community, so we’ve done our best to make it better.
Here are some improvements:
- A new light main menu with quick navigation across product communities and quick access to the “Ask a Question” button
- A new design of topic pages to help you concentrate on creating your topic
- A decreased number of options in the topic and post menus, with only the most important ones left
- Labels to replace the tag functionality. Please make sure you select the needed label when submitting a question – this is how we categorize topics
Have a question? Let us know!
Meet Ready 3.9.1! Download the latest version to get access to new improvements in:
- Smart Assertion
- AppDynamics monitor
- Hex viewer
- and others
Read the What's New In ReadyAPI article to learn about these and other upgrades.
We recently made some major upgrades to the SmartBear Academy – this is a great, free learning resource where you can learn the products and improve your knowledge. Enroll in any courses you like, learn something new, and return to the SmartBear Community to share your new knowledge! You can not only earn more Kudos, but an exclusive Academy Certified community badge!
Most Discussed Topics
Worried you missed anything? We’ve got you covered, with the most popular topics of July. If you have anything to add, just jump into the conversation:
- Compare 2 JSON responses for duplicate property value
- New version 3.9.0 of ReadyApi introduced smart assertion and deprecated Valid HTTP Status Codes
- ReadyAPI Test for Azure DevOps manual test association
- How to get project password for an encrypted project when we run project from Commandline
- Kafka Subscriber launch in Test Case
- Can I put multiple project in one Git repository?
That’s all for a month! Got a question? Have a comment? Please feel free to let us know!
/SmartBear Community Team
SmartBear Community and Education Manager
Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️