Forum Discussion

rsundaresan
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Test Set Landing page - Configuration

Hi,

I have a test set with 10 test cases. I have 4 of them are passed and rest of them are in progress. However on the landing page it shows Passed status, however when I click on the test set to view the details it show 6 of them are in progress. Is it possible to get a view where it gives me detailed view(eg. #number of test cases passed, # of test cases failed, In-Progress, skipped etc). Again my question is on the landing page.

We are using the Cloud services so I'm not sure if it is a customization or not. Appreciate a quick response. Thanks

5 Replies

rsundaresan
    Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have recommendations or how to accomplish this? I do have number of test sets and there is no easy way to identify the true status of the test set unless I dig in to each of the test set(which is really hard to do since I have over 40 testsets and it is going to grow soon). Appreciate a quick response. Thanks

CGangloff

Hello Raj,

Thank you for your post. From the Test Set listing screen you can see two statuses. The 'Last Run Status' and the 'Status' of the Test Set itself (new, approved and etc.)

If you go to the main Run History, you can see the Test Sets information such as if it is In Progress, how many Tests in the Set, how many Passed, Failed, Blocked and how many are still in Awaiting Run.

Please know that the Skipped status is a fairly new status and is currently not yet available on the Run History view. Please see my example screenshots attached below:

Run_History_1.png

Run_History_2.png

Thank you and Best Regards,

Christiane

rsundaresan
        Occasional Contributor

Thanks Christiane. This is what i was looking for. Currently the doesn't show # of test cases "Skipped". Is it possible to add that in the view? I have selected all the fields and the Skipped isn't on a field option to select. Thanks.