Forum Discussion

RKONDRU
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

query the *.db files saved from loadUI test runs

Hello,

I am trying to get the raw data from a loadUI test run that I did not archive. It does not show up in the results workbench.

However, I do have the database files saved in a folder:

*.trace.db
    *.h2.db

So my question is how can I access those db files to extract out raw data as a CSV for data analysis? Or if this already provided somehow in the loadUI results workbench (again not visible in my archive), that would be better.

TIA,

Scott

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    The Results workbench should show all the results stored on your computer for the given Project, so if the folder with the db files is still there, it should be shown in loadUI as well. Be careful though, as loadUI will automatically delete older executions when new ones are created, unless the execution has been archived. Together with the db files you should also have an execution.properties file, which is needed for the data to be loaded properly. If this file is missing, you may be able to extract the data from the database using another tool, but it'll be a bit more complicated, so it's better if we can find out why the exectuion isn't being loaded in loadUI.

Regards,
    Dain
    SmartBear Sweden
    AWesthoff
    New Contributor
    I can able to open the results of old testruns. BUt when I try to export the raw data of the graphs, its doesnt create the csv files. In the system log, i get this error,
    currentExecution set to: 2014-12-03 17:42 with id: 59bc673a-89f5-49a4-a84c-f252002e337b_1417624971255
    currentExecution set to: 2014-12-03 17:42 with id: 59bc673a-89f5-49a4-a84c-f252002e337b_1417624971255
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.eviware.loadui.pro.ui.fx.export.RawDataCreator.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.eviware.loadui.pro.ui.fx.export.RawDataCreator.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.eviware.loadui.pro.ui.fx.export.RawDataExporter.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.eviware.loadui.pro.ui.fx.export.RawDataExporter.export(Unknown Source)
    at com.eviware.loadui.pro.ui.fx.views.statistics.w.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:69)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:217)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:170)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:37)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:92)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:53)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:28)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:171)
    at javafx.scene.control.MenuItem.fire(MenuItem.java:456)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.doSelect(ContextMenuContent.java:1188)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer$6.handle(ContextMenuContent.java:1139)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer$6.handle(ContextMenuContent.java:1137)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:69)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:217)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:170)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:38)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:37)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:92)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:35)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:35)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:92)at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:53)at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:33)at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:171)at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3328)at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3168)at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1900(Scene.java:3123)at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1563)at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2265)at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:250)at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:173)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:292)at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:528)at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:922)at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.access$100(WinApplication.java:29)at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$3$1.run(WinApplication.java:73)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can someone please tell me any open source tool available to open .db file. Thanks Vivek