Forum Discussion

tstram
Occasional Visitor
8 years ago

Trial Version - Recording a Scenario w/ Sample App

I am currently using a trial version of LoadComplete. I am following along in the "Creating Your First Test" instructions. In the Recording a User Scenario section, when I attempt to navigate to http://localhost/LoadComplete or by clicking on the Sample App button in the browser the page will not load. I have tried this on multiple machines and on multiple different networks. Is there a reason this isn't working?

1 Reply

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

Local test web application requires local web server on the machine where LoadComplete is installed. So check with "Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off -> Internet Information Services" that WWW Services are installed on your local computer.

Next, check that LoadComplete sample applications are installed in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\LoadComplete 4 Samples\ folder.

If WWW services were not installed and you added them via control panel, I would recommend to reinstall LoadComplete in order sample application to be properly installed by installer.

Does this help?