Does CucumberStudio integrates with Serenity-BDD?
The answer is "Yes, it does!"
Actually given that feature files could be generated through Serenity-BDD, it integrates with CucumberStudio.
At this time, the JSON report format generated viaSerenity-BDD is not supported by CucumberStudio. So you can only push the XML report file(s).
To do it, you should override hiptest-publisher templates in order to transpose the UIDs in your .XML test results file(s) without frictions.
If for example, you get this output after pushing your test results file:
[v] No tests imported Possible causes for the lack of imported tests: * Did you run the following command before executing your tests? hiptest-publisher --config=hiptest-publisher.conf --test-run-id=345241 --without=actionwords * Did you specify the correct push format? Use push_format=<format> in your config file or option --push-format=<format> in the command line Available formats are: cucumber-json, junit, nunit, robot, tap
To solve this issue, you should override hiptest-publisher templates by following these steps:
1. Update the hiptest-publisher config file parameters by adding this:
overriden_templates = './templates'
2. Then create directories from your project locally to get this path:
3. Copy and paste the content of _scenario.hbs template and integrate it in the right directory like this:
4. Copy and paste the content of dataset.hbs template and integrate it in the right directory like this:
6. Here is a quick guide for handlebars and CucumberStudio publisher: https://github.com/hiptest/hiptest-publisher/blob/master/docs/handlebars.md
Hope this helps 😃