Carry over the scenario attachments in the related test snapshots
Currently in CucumberStudio the scenario attachments while test run creation. This feature request is on the public roadmap here, but in the meantime you can create a custom script based on your favorite programming language to achieve that.
So here are the steps to build the custom script by using these API endpoints:
2. Store the scenario ids in a variable
4. Store the attachments ids in a variable
6. Save the attachments in a new created directory and store their related ids and names ("file-name") in a variable
8. Store the test snapshots ids in a variable
9. Fetch and store the last result ids and scenario ids of test snapshots with this API endpoint:
10. Match the scenario ids of test snapshots with all scenario ids, and extract those which are included in the test run
Hope this helps!