Forum Discussion

PaulDonny
Regular Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

Changing Username

My username was changed when moving to the new Forum. I was wondering if/how I could go about changing it to something else.

Also, I have another account here that I used for LoadUIWeb now. The rules say only 1 account per user and I didn't want to violate and don't see the need for 2 accounts. 

Thanks!

•  

Hi There, 

You should be able to change your username by accessing the "my settings" panel on the upper right. 

Please know, you might be prompted to change your password, if you change your username. 

Hope that helps!

Jen 

Community Manager

6 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Since already an account here, that might be the cause for the change in the username during migration.
      PaulDonny
      Regular Contributor

Yes but I was wondering if there is a way to switch it to something else.

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

My account name was changed to the first part of my email.  I tried asking Support how to get it changed back and I didn't get an answer.  I will try there again but we ought to be able to edit it here ourselves.

jenfalasca
      Contributor

Hi There, 

You should be able to change your username by accessing the "my settings" panel on the upper right. 

Please know, you might be prompted to change your password, if you change your username. 

Hope that helps!

Jen 

Community Manager

jenfalasca
        Contributor

PaulDonny  - Don't worry about both accounts. 

We merged everything together, so you could use one account to access all the information you'll need about all SmartBear products. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Best, 

Jen