Forum Discussion

HarryS
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Can't enroll in Webinars or communicate with SmartBear Marketing regarding same

I haven't been able to log into SmartBear webinars, specifically for Collaborator integration with Jira, probably due to security restrictions on my side.  I responded to the marketing email from "Molly from Collaborator" (Molly Farmer) and SmartBear's server bounced it due for having a bad recipient address "collaborator-team@smartbearmail.com"

Is there a way I can communicate directly and get a recording of the Webinar?

• Hi HarryS, Thanks for reaching out. I'm going to DM you a direct link to the webinar replay. Please let us know if you have any other troubles

D0UG
    2 years ago

Hi HarryS, are you able to register for our webinars on SmartBear.com at https://smartbear.com/resources/products/webinars/ ?

If you register for the webinar and are unable to attend the live session you will be emailed a recording.

If you are unable to attend a live session or watch the replay, it would be great to coordinate a quick call to see if we can replicate the issue on our end.

Please let me know how you make out.

Thanks!

• D0UG, thanks!  I was able to register via the link, and received confirmation.  I'm doubtful as to whether the link to join the live event will work but will give it a try.  At least I'll receive the recording afterward... will let you know if I can't access it for some reason.

Thanks, again!

4 Replies

D0UG
    Community Manager

Hi HarryS, Thanks for reaching out. I'm going to DM you a direct link to the webinar replay. Please let us know if you have any other troubles

HarryS
    Occasional Contributor

Hey D0UG, this continues to be an issue.  Is there a web interface I can use to register without using an invitation link, so I don't have to ask for a link to the recordings?  I'd be willing to fill out a webform...

Thanks!

D0UG
      Community Manager

Hi HarryS, are you able to register for our webinars on SmartBear.com at https://smartbear.com/resources/products/webinars/ ?

If you register for the webinar and are unable to attend the live session you will be emailed a recording.

If you are unable to attend a live session or watch the replay, it would be great to coordinate a quick call to see if we can replicate the issue on our end.

Please let me know how you make out.

Thanks!

HarryS
        Occasional Contributor

D0UG, thanks!  I was able to register via the link, and received confirmation.  I'm doubtful as to whether the link to join the live event will work but will give it a try.  At least I'll receive the recording afterward... will let you know if I can't access it for some reason.

Thanks, again!