Forum Discussion

bwattles
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

SVN Integration

I'm trying to integrate Code Collaborator 6.1 with our SVN.  I didnt install or configure code collab so I'm also trying to learn it in the process.  When I get to editing a new Version Control Server for the svn Executables I do not have the C:\Program Files\Code Collaborator Server\tomcat\svn folder on our Collab server.  I assume that something needs to be installed but right now when I put in all of the details and click test connection I get the error message "Error: Invalid input svn Executable:  There is no file at this location C:\Program Files\Code Collaborator Server\tomcat\svn

Which makes complete since because I do not have the svn folder in the tomcat folder on my server.  Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies

bwattles
    Occasional Contributor
    BTW we are running Code Collaborator 6.1 and SVN version 1.6.11 if that helps
    bwattles
    Occasional Contributor
    Okay, so I've gotten that figured out.  Now when I try to test the connection im getting the following error.

I can connect to the repository just fine using this url from Tortoise.

svn URL: svn+ssh://server3/svn/cacctus

Error: Invalid input: Version control server configuration error: Could not
    create valid Subversion configuration based on configured repository url: svn:
    E720002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://server3/svn/cacctus'

svn: E720002: Can't
    create tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified.
    bwattles
    Occasional Contributor
    i figured it out.. i had to create http access to our SVN using apache2 and use that URL..

Thanks everyone for the help!!!!!!!
  • I have just downloaded Code Collaborator. And I am having the same issue.

Can you please explain how you solved this issue.

Thanks.