Forum Discussion

stixbc
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

Custom reports

I'm running  v6.0.6013.

This may seem like an obvious question, but I really couldn't find the answer.

Is there way to run reports on past reviews?  For example, I'd like find how many reviews were there during a certain time period.  To go even further I'd like to know how many reviews were there for a certain branch or by specific user groups.

Is this information readily available?  Do I need to migrate the Code Collab database to a database first in order to get this type of info?

Thanks in advance. 

3 Replies

tillig
    New Contributor
    Using Code Collaborator 5.0.5030, if you go to the Reports tab (top right corner of the page), you can start with any existing report and customize it.

For example, in your case, I'd click the "Recently Completed Reviews" report to run it. Then scroll down to the "Filters" section and you can change the date range and other requirements for the report. Once you've got that, click "Save" and the updated version of the report will run.

I don't know how you would go about saving that report permanently so you can re-run it with the parameter set you provided, though. I usually don't have a ton of changes, so I just make them every time.
  • Travis - To save a customized report, run the report with your desired settings, and bookmark the link provided by the "Link" button at the top right of the Results section. That will take you back to your set report.

• Is there any way to get rid of the selections (columns, filters, and options) that appear before the report? I just want to see the report, not all the parameters that went into making it.

Perhaps there is a flag in the URL that can turn this off?