Forum Discussion

8 years ago

AlertSite Maintenance Notice

Greetings,

We will be performing necessary maintenance to the AlertSite platform tomorrow, May 21, 2016, between 11 am and 12 pm EST.

During this time frame, you may experience sporadic slowness and/or downtime of the AlertSite console.

Please note that your monitoring and alerting will not be affected by this work.

Thanks

Denis

5 Replies

ramadasv
    New Contributor

The Alertsite REST api is not available now. Is it related to this maintenance ?

denisgoodwin
      Staff

Hi,

Issues with the REST API were not related to the Saturday maintenance.  The APIs are available now.

Thanks

dalym
    New Contributor

I've been having a lot of issues with AlertSite this morning - major slowness, failures of script uploads, no new monitors created. When I log out and log back in again, there were actually several monitors created. When I try to delete the new monitors, it sits on the deleting... animation for several minutes and then it goes away and the monitor is not deleted.

Is this related to the maintenance?

• Hi,

The issues you are experiencing are due to performance issues we're experience in our SaaS platform.  Our operations team is working to resolve the issue.

These problems are not related to Saturday's platform maintenance.

If you wish to create a case with Customer Care, please visit http://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=Alertsite.

Thanks

Denis

dalym
        New Contributor

Denis,

Thanks for the info!