Forum Discussion

JL
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

How to schedule reports to be emailed

Hello, We use DejaClick. I have set up 5 transaction scripts that go off hourly. I would like to have reports emailed to me daily for each one of these transactions. Specifically I would like t...
    10 years ago
    I was shown by SmartBear's support how to create the reports to be emailed to me daily, kind of. You cannot schedule a report to be mailed daily with the data from the past 3 weeks. Here is how to schedule reports to be emailed to you if you are still looking to do this

To set up daily scheduled reports, please log in to the portal and click on 'Reports'.

- Select 'multiple Sites/Devices' and check the 'Scheduled Summary' check box at the 'Multi-Site Reports' selection

- The 'Date Range' you select choses the 'daily, weekly or monthly' cycle. For example if you select 'Yesterday, or Last 2 days or the Last 3 days', it will be a 'daily' scheduled report. But if you select 'Last month', it will be a monthly scheduled report

- Click on 'Create Report' and the 'Report Scheduler' window will pop up

- Select your 'Report Format', 'Email Method', name your new scheduled report, add your email recipients and click on save