GMVarun
Regular Visitor
9 years ago
Implemented

Edit HTML Templates & Time of Error variable

Our team would like the ability to edit HTML Templates.
Our team would like a "Time of Error" variable option added so we can include that time in the alert for reference and as a starting point for analysis.

7 Comments

• Adding my support for this one. Seems like a natural to have the time of the error in the notification, as opposed to only seeing the time of the last test.

• I'm hoping the ability to edit the HTML Email template is on the horizon as well. You can do so many cool things with Text emails and so litle with HTML. Allowing editing of these templates could allow anchoring to cutom pages within the email and all kinds of cool things

• We are going to release a feature in the next few weeks that will allow you to edit templates and create your own based on system templates.

The editing of HTML based templates will come next. 

GMVarun
    Regular Visitor
    Excellent!! I'm glad to hear it. This would greatly help our alerting and process efficiency. Thank you.
    GMVarun
    Regular Visitor

Just following up, but is there an ETA for the editing HTML-based templates feature?

• A past update now allows for the editing of HMTL templates. You can also assign specific templates for use during notifier group configuration, allowing much more flexibility of the information relayed to specific team members.