cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login for free trial

knarl777
New Contributor

Can't login for free trial

i registered for the free trial of alertsite with the address  but i can't login to alertsite. It always tells me "Sorry, that password or email isn't right. ". I can't complete a new registration either. It always says "You already have an alertsite accout". Any ideas?

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: Can't login for free trial

Hi Knarl777,

Sorry to hear this. I’ll investigate this situation and find someone who can help you.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
knarl777
New Contributor

thank you in advance for your help

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Knarl777,

It looks like there are some issues with your account. I’ve asked our Team to investigate them. In the meantime, I suggest that you register a new account by using another email address. Is it possible?

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Knarl777,

I was informed that your original account was fixed (there were some issues with it). You can login into AlertSite now. To do this, please request a new password on the Login form.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: