Forum Discussion

gilugopi
Contributor
8 years ago

Error loading WADL in ready api, works fine in SoapUI opensource

Hi,

I am using latest version of Ready API  1.7.0 for web service test automation. I came across a WADL which I just can't load to Ready API, but works fine in SOAP UI open source edition.

When I try to load this into Ready API by importing WADL, a pop up window called 'Error loading definition" shows up. 

Attached is the WADL file I'm trying to import. Could some one help to resolve this at the earliest?

Thanks & Regards,

Gilu Gopi

7 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    I know that what I am going to suggest is not a solution, but to see if that helps to proceed.
    If it is loading in soapui, then create a project and import wadl and save the project remove from soapui.

Try opening the same project in readyapi and see if you can use it further.

By the way, is there any specific readyapi feature that you would like to use on that project ?
      gilugopi
      Contributor

Thanks for your response. As you suspected this option won't work for me, I need to add this WADL to couple of existing Ready API Projects which already use large number of Ready API specific features.

Any way for the time being I'm just adding REST services from URI instead of WADL import. Going forward, it would be nice to get a fix if it's indeed an issue with Ready API.

If there is indeed something wrong with the WADL( atleast from the perspective of Ready API ), it would be nice to know that too.

Regards,

Gilu Gopi