Forum Discussion

Quenota28
New Contributor
10 months ago
Solved

What report allows me to report or track test cases that are automatable or not automatable?

I was looking at what was posted for this person's answer and they did not quite answer it.

How do I track  whether a test case is automated or pending to be automated.

1. What's the best way to do this?

2. What type of report can I generate to view/track automated and pending to be automated test cases?

3.  Is this by gadget, then able to run report for this?

• Sorry, still confused.  Could it be that you're asking about Zephyr Squad?  There's no Automation Status field in Zephyr Scale that I'm aware of - unless of course that is a custom field you've created?

Just in case you're after community support for Zephyr Squad, here's the link to that forum:

Zephyr Squad Questions - SmartBear Community

3 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Sorry, still confused.  Could it be that you're asking about Zephyr Squad?  There's no Automation Status field in Zephyr Scale that I'm aware of - unless of course that is a custom field you've created?

Just in case you're after community support for Zephyr Squad, here's the link to that forum:

Zephyr Squad Questions - SmartBear Community

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

I just want to make sure I'm understand things correctly.  Is "pending to be automated" a verbal status you've created to group test cases together that haven't yet been automated - or is it something else like a system config/setting/status that exists and is hidden to you (maybe it exists and I've not seen it before)?

Quenota28
    New Contributor

So when I want to go and select Test cases I have to go through a filter to select what you are seeing here.  This is part of the Automation Status Dropdown.  So when I click on any of these the Test Cases that, for example  have "Automated "status would populate.   I am wanting to know  if there is a report or how to use a "gadget" to show  the Automation Statuses an the the progress for those being automated. is there a specific out of the box report for this?  Thank you