Forum Discussion

Prathima
New Contributor
2 months ago

I need test cases which are not linked to issues (under traceability) in zephyr scale?

Hi Team,

I need test cases which are not linked to issues (under traceability) in zephyr scale? we are using JIRA cloud, zephyr scale integrated with JIRA.

Could you please assist me on this?

Regards,

Prathima K

+91 7842742778.

4 Replies

MSMC
    New Contributor

Hi, I was thinking to check also tests what are missing the link to jira. Tried the option above and gives me the list. But when I see the testcase, there is traceability to jira (traceability tab has Issues Coverage with jira issue). So I think this report would give the list of linked bugs in the execution. 
    The option Has linked issue also would expect to be in Test Library but there is only option linked issues where is no true/false option (because would search only the exact jira ticket).

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi Prathima,

Choose a report like Test Execution Results (list), and use this filter.  I think it does what you need, but let me know if not.

Prathima
    New Contributor

I need test cases which are not linked to issues(stories) (under traceability) in zephyr scale? we are using JIRA cloud, zephyr scale integrated with JIRA.

Werner
      Occasional Contributor

In Jira click the "Tests" tab and then Button "New Testcase".