Forum Discussion

MSE
New Contributor
8 months ago

Export Report execution

Is it possible to export an execution report in PDF version using a paid plugin?
Unfortunately we can't actually export execution report and its a businness need in our perimeter

4 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

It is possible to print to PDF using built-in PDF drivers so I would guess it's possible using a paid tool also.  The highlighted area you're showing is where you would enter the time/effort to executed a test case.  Here's where to go to run execution reports:

Once you have generated the report, go to the top right-hand corner and choose the printer icon to bring up your print options.  From there it should be simple to produce a PDF version of the report

MSE
      New Contributor

Hello,

I'm sorry but I think that you don't have understand my need.
      I was talking about the "Test player" > Execution Report (Step: passed/failed/blocked etc), It's impossible in our version of Zephyr to export and we don't have the corresponding icon I am not interested in the REPORTS tab

I Would like to export in this screen TEST Player tab

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi

There isn't a Zephyr Scale function that allows you to print or export>PDF test executions from the Test Player.  The closest thing available is in the Reports and a report called "Test execution results (detailed) report".

I've not used a 3rd party PDF product to print test executions to PDF, but I have SnagIt for screen captures and it has the capability to capture scrollable screens and export to PDF - that feature doesn't work with Zephyr Scale.

MSE
      New Contributor

Thank you for your answer, it's a bad news but if you know that exist any paid plugin who do the job please inform me in the chat

have a good day