Forum Discussion

george_b_labrys
Occasional Visitor
6 months ago
Solved

An unexpected error occurred and the process could not be completed. Please try again.

Hi,

I am trying to import some test cases and I have mapped everything according to your documentation here.

But when I reach the last step where we actually import the Test cases I get the error stated in the Subject.

I don't have quotes or anything relevant in my Test's file (relevant article here)

Initially I thought that I might not be able to import the file since I wasn't an Admin but an Admin tried with the same results.

Then I thought that it might be the size of my file (here) but my file is 130Kb.

Or because I am still trialing the zephyr tool in jira, but this is not as well.

Can somebody help please?

Thanks George

• Hi George,

Have you tried opening your CSV file in a word editor like Notepad to see if anything odd is happening - like maybe some blank rows?  If you're able to upload a copy of your file we could take a look?  You could also try SmartBear support for direct support here: SmartBear Support

Andy

1 Reply

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi George,

Have you tried opening your CSV file in a word editor like Notepad to see if anything odd is happening - like maybe some blank rows?  If you're able to upload a copy of your file we could take a look?  You could also try SmartBear support for direct support here: SmartBear Support

Andy