Forum Discussion

sriguda
Frequent Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Windows schedular fails launching Test Execute

Hi, I have installed Test Execute 12.10.... on Windows 10 machine. I am able to access scripts on this machine saved on Network drive. I am able to trigger Test Execute and run the scripts manuall...
    tristaanogre
    8 years ago

Again, probably has EVERYTHING to do with user privilege.  However, in Windows Server 2012 R2 (I have an instance up in front of me right now), there's not exactly a "Store" feature. So, that particular option probably doesn't really impact a Windows Server 2012 machine.

Just as a note for everyone watching this thread, this is documented in the TestExecute help:

General Options Dialog

• With the Windows Store applications support enabled, TestExecute stops supporting several test features you may want to use:
      • Automating TestExecute via COM (to do this, you need to configure your application in a certain manner).

• Running tests in Connected and Self-Testing Applications (the applications will not be able to connect to TestExecute).

• You may also experience problems with various tools that launch TestExecute via COM or command line.