Forum Discussion

NickHodges
New Contributor
14 years ago

TestComplete Jobs

Hello TestComplete People --

I hope this post is not off topic here...

We here at Gateway Ticketing are looking for QA Engineers with TestComplete skills and experience.  

So, my first question would be  -- are any of you all looking for new opportunities?

The second question would be to ask for advice on where to look for such folks?  Are there job boards where TestComplete folks are most likely to be found?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Nick Hodges

Product Development Manager

Gateway Ticketing Systems

11 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor
    As a staff member UNDER Nick Hodges, I personally wouldn't mind AT ALL some more extra help here.  We have some good staff but a LOT of work to do.

So, any of y'all out there in TestComplete land, seriously, wanna come work for a good company in Southeastern, PA, USA with some pretty nifty folks (like our resident Rock Star, Nick Hodges), let us know...
    NickHodges
    New Contributor
    Ruel --

Anyone eligible to work legally in the United States is encouraged to apply, yes.

Nick
  • Hello,

I have good experieance Using TestComplete since Last 3 years and even currently I am working on the same tool using Jscript. pls let me know if oppertunity is still Open

• Greetings!

I'm looking for new opportunities in my QA career. Have a 5 years experience as QA Engineer of logistical software. Duties were testing and quality assurance of onsite developed system. Have strong knowledge of SQA role in SDLC process and web programming. Finished courses - Automated QA with Selenium and TestComplete automation tool course. Please see resume link. 

• Hi,

My company is currently looking for a Software Quality Automation Engineer with TestComplete experience.

We're looking to purchase the tool and build an automation suite based on our current manual tests from the ground up.

If interested please send a resume and cover letter to dyarwood@tcshealthcare.com.

I'll copy the posting here (from Dice) though the formatting may be a bit off. We're located just outside of Sacramento, CA.

Position: Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer

Department: Quality Assurance

Reports to: QA Manager

Scope: Exempt 

Pay: DOE 

About Us:

Since 1983, TCS Healthcare Technologies has been a leading provider of software and clinical solutions that improve utilization, case, disease, prevention and wellness management (i.e., medical management) performance and effectiveness for health plans, insurers, providers, third party administrators, medical management companies, and other healthcare organizations that serve both the private and public sectors. To learn more please visit our website: www.tcshealthcare.com

Employees are Family:

Here at TCS we believe that all employees are integral to our success as a company. By taking care of them we take care of ourselves. 

TCS offers a generous benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) company matching, Paid time off and a company sponsored wellness program. Our office is nested in the foothills of Auburn, CA offering a nice and quiet environment to focus on your work. Even though we take our work seriously at TCS our dress code is business casual. Here you are free to exercise and grow your 

professional skill set while being yourself.

Position Summary:

A Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Automation Engineer creates and maintains automated regression tests using automation tools and TSQL, reports defects, trains staff in the use of automation 

tools and processes, and performs related testing activities. They write test procedures/plans based on changing requirements in the software. 

Specific Responsibilities:

* Perform all aspects of software testing including (but not limited too); test planning, test case generation, test case execution, test data generation, functional, module, integration, verification, and 

system testing 

* Manage automated test case library and execute as part of release cycles

* Create SQL scripts and SPs as needed for customer support

* Define an automation test plan and infrastructure that will support streamlined implementation of automated efforts against new and existing system functions

* Mentor other QA Team members on use of Automation Tools to streamline manual efforts

* Analyze detailed design documents and requirements for completeness 

* Discuss software features; regarding functionality, usability, and defects with stakeholders

* Generate/Update testing documentation 

* Record and track defect reports

* Participate in the Product Release Process 

* Prioritize assigned work as necessary to meet project deadlines

Required Experience/Skills: 

* Experience developing/executing automation scripts with tools like TestComplete, Quick Test Pro, Selenium, SilkTest, or other automation tools

* Experience with SQL 2008/R2 & TSQL

* Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills

* Experience with manual testing

* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with end users and other team members

* Team player, but able to work under own initiative

* Experience training others in the use of automation tools

* Experience planning/leading test automation projects

* Strong writing communication, interpersonal and leadership skills Ability to proactively organize a wide array of projects and assignments. 

* 5+ years experience with SQA with at least 3 years experience with automation tools

TCS is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.

We hope you find your future with us and encourage you to apply today.

TCS Healthcare Technologies

• Hi,

I am very much interested in this position.

I have total of 5 years experience working with Test Complete. My total QA experience is around 7 years.

I have mailed you my profile along with Cover letter. Can you please have a look and consider my profile

• Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the position has been filled.

Thanks,

David
  • Hi I have 4+ years of experience in TestConplete with vbscript and c# as scripting language... also I have worked on different tools like qtp .. Please let me know if there are any opening..
      kevin_kapell
      Frequent Contributor

I would not hire you just because you are using this community incorrectly.