Forum Discussion

sini
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

TC:10.20 : DotNet properties are not getting displayed in object browser

TC version: 10.20

.Net framework installed on pc: 4.5.1

Related to issue : #M0120932:

Dot net properties are not displayed in object browser for the test application I am using.

This issue was observed with TC version 7.5 and 9.2 also and it was recommended to use 10.2 version to solve this issue.

With version 10.20 also the properties are not getting listed in object browser.

Because of this, we are not able to create new scripts for .Net properties.

I have enabled the option 'Show hidden members' in TC options list and also installed ".NET Application Support" and ".NET Classes Support" plug-ins under File|Install Extensions.

Please let me know how to handle this issue

3 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Sini,

As you were actively working with our Customer Care team, I would suggest that you continue investigating this with them.

Could you please contact them?

sini
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Tanya,

I had already raised a support ticket for this issue (#M0120932) and interacted with support team.

But now i am not able to reply to that mail(QA-Support@SmartBear.com), since i am getting an automatic reply asking to create a new support request for it.

I tried creating new support request using the link http://support.smartbear.com/product-list/.

But i did not get any acknowledgement mail for the same.

Hence i have raised query in this forum.

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Sini,

I've created a ticket on behalf of you. You should get a notification message at the email you used to register on the forum.