Forum Discussion

jackson_1
Frequent Contributor
12 years ago
Solved

TC 9.20 consuming high 98% cpu

hi All,
i am using TC9.20 edition. but i still found that the performance issue in TC9.0 found still existen in this release.
the TestCompleteservices9.exe service consumed 98 % cpu and the executing process will hang untill i kill it manual.
is any other way to resolve it ? or is there any workaround for this serious issue for customer?

• Hi,

TestComplete 9.20 is the latest product version. As far as I see, the Support explained that its behavior might be related to the fact that another tool installed on your computer is sending a lot of TCP packets via the ports used by TC. Were you able to sort the things out to resolve it?

5 Replies

jackson_1
    Frequent Contributor
    hi,

i reported this problem to your support team.

what version is  the lastest version of Test Complete right now?

is there any patch for us to resolve this issue interim?
    TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

TestComplete 9.20 is the latest product version. As far as I see, the Support explained that its behavior might be related to the fact that another tool installed on your computer is sending a lot of TCP packets via the ports used by TC. Were you able to sort the things out to resolve it?

jackson_1
    Frequent Contributor
    yes. i changed the network port to 6100 to 6102, hope it will useful to handle this issue.

thanks very much anyway.