Forum Discussion

Soier
New Contributor
11 months ago

Skipped status in the Allure report

Hi all! Expert help needed.
I'm trying to add "Skipped" status to certain tests that run in TestComplete in an Allure report. But I can't add a gray color to such statuses. They are all marked "Green". How can I add the "Skipped" status to such tests so that it is marked in the report in gray?

4 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Have you tried searching the internet, to see if this can be done in Allure?

Soier
      New Contributor

I tried, with the help of the pytest and allure libraries, to write scripts in TestComplete that should skip the script and mark it gray in Allure. But it doesn't work that way. The gait does not skip the script, since apparently this is due to the TestComplete statuses.

Adinafrt
    New Contributor

Soier MyBalanceNow wrote:

Hi all! Expert help needed.
    I'm trying to add "Skipped" status to certain tests that run in TestComplete in an Allure report. But I can't add a gray color to such statuses. They are all marked "Green". How can I add the "Skipped" status to such tests so that it is marked in the report in gray?

To add the "Skipped" status to tests in Test Complete and show it as dim in an Appeal report, you'll have to alter the report setup. Here is a methodology you can follow: Find the Appeal arrangement document: In your Test Complete project, find the Charm setup record. It's commonly named allure.properties and is situated in the root registry of your task. Open the Charm setup record: Utilize a word processor to open the allure.properties document. Add a custom status for "Skipped": Inside the document, add the accompanying line to characterize a custom status for "Skipped" and indicate the ideal variety code (dim) for the status: slam Duplicate code allure.testsuite.skipped.color=#808080 Save and close the record: Save the progressions you made to the allure.properties document and close the supervisor. Rerun your tests: Subsequent to refreshing the design, rerun your tests in Test Complete to create another Appeal report. Presently, while review the Appeal report, the tests set apart as "Skipped" ought to be shown with the predetermined dark tone. The #808080 variety code addresses a shade of dim, however you can change it to some other suitable variety code whenever wanted. Remember that tweaking the Appeal report arrangement in Test Complete might require extra advances or adjustments relying upon your particular undertaking arrangement. Allude to the Appeal documentation or Test Complete assets for more data on tweaking the report and coordinating it with Test Complete.

Soier
      New Contributor

Good afternoon Thanks for your help, but I couldn't find the allure.properties file. I tried to create this file and wrote in it: slam Duplicate code allure.testsuite.skipped.color=#808080. The file is placed in the allure-result folder. At the moment I'm trying to run tests and see what happens.