Forum Discussion

AxelChrist
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

JavaFX: Scrolling in ListView

Hi everyone,

I am building keyword tests for a JavaFX application using TC 10.60.3387.7.

I am trying to scroll to the end of a ListView in order to check the last element. When recording the test the scrolling is not recorded, no matter if I do it by dragging the scroll bar or by using the mouse wheel on the list view or on the scroll bar.

I noticed that the scroll bar of the ListView is called 'virtualscrollbar' in the mapping. I added the class to the Scroll bar section in Object Mapping but that did not create a change.

By manually inserting the 'On-Screen Action' MouseWheel into the test I can make the scroll bar scroll, but always by the same increment, no matter which paramter values are passed. Currently the only way I have found to scroll to the bottom is to execute the On-Screen Action in a Loop several times.

Any hints?

Best Regards,

Axel

• Ok, I have found the solution. In the project properties under Open Applications => JavaFX I had to add all relevant classes to the object hierarchy, then the scroll bar and it's sub-components get picked up properly and actions are recorded.

1 Reply

AxelChrist
    Occasional Contributor

Ok, I have found the solution. In the project properties under Open Applications => JavaFX I had to add all relevant classes to the object hierarchy, then the scroll bar and it's sub-components get picked up properly and actions are recorded.