Forum Discussion

sidhs
New Contributor
12 years ago

How to run same script on multiple windows simultaneously?

hi 

i need to run same script on multiple browsers at same time and do the comparison. any one has any Answer for this 

3 Replies

Julia_K
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Siddharth,

Could you please specify for what you need to simultaneously run the same script on multiple browsers and what kind of comparison you want to perform?

Do you need to perform some sort of load or stress testing of your web application? Maybe, you should take a look at LoadComplete, which allows recording actions performed over web pages and simulating those actions with multiple virtual users working simultaneously.

Thank you.

sidhs
    New Contributor
    no i need to do Functional testing, our app is for biding or auction App so when ever some one bid the bid price is supposed to be seen in every one's screen. so is there a way to do that 
    Julia_K
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Siddharth,

I understand what you want to do.

To test an application that works with multiple clients simultaneously, like your auction application, you can create a distributed test that is a test that consists of several parts that are simultaneously executed on different computers and interact with each other.

You can find detailed information on creating distributed tests in the "Distributed Testing" section of the TestComplete Help system.

You can also go through the "Distributed Testing Tutorial" and "Synchronizing Distributed Tests" articles and watch the "Distributed Testing With TestComplete" tutorial video on our web site.

Please let us know if you need anymore assistance.

Thank you.