Forum Discussion

s9535589273
New Contributor
13 years ago

Getting error message as invalid variant operation

HI,

I have generated one project suite which i having Network suite feature. Complete my scripts are in some other pc which is in network. when i am running my scripts i am getting "invalid variant operation" error message. So can any one let me know solution for this problem.

thanks

satyanarayana

3 Replies

• Hi Satyanarayana,

To help us investigate the issue, please specify the problematic code line or post here the problematic script. 

• here my problem is i want to run  normal code when it is in remote. but when i am using network suite feature in test complete it is getting fail. i need the procedure how to use network suite in test complete.

• Hi Satyanarayana,

To help us investigate the problem, please follow the steps below:

1. Try running the problematic test on the master machine to check whether the problem is related to Network Suite.

2. If the test can be played back on the master machine successfully, please zip your entire slave project suite folder along with the log of the previous failed test execution and send me the archive. Make sure that messages in your log correspond to the latest version of your tests.

3. If the test fails on the master machine in the same way as on the slave machine, please zip your entire master project suite folder along with the log of the failed test execution and send me the archive. Make sure that messages in your log correspond to the latest version of your tests.

You can use our Contact Support form (http://smartbear.com/support/message/?prod=TestComplete) to send us the data. When filling in the form, please mention this forum thread and let us know whether the test was executed successfully on the master machine (this will help us narrow down the problem).

i need the procedure how to use network suite in test complete

I recommend that you go through the Distributed Testing tutorial (see the "Distributed Testing Tutorial" help topic (http://support.smartbear.com/support/viewarticle/16615/) for more information).