Forum Discussion

Raveees
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

Execution Plan window: How to find failed / Passed tests from Execution Plan window?

At the moment - We are running many TC's from Execution Plan window >> Can only view the test result from Test Results window.

Question : Is there a way to find a testcase is Passed/Failed from the recent test results in Test Execution window?]

so that I can group all the failed tests and move those tests to a separate test group folder to debug those tests in future?

5 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Once your tests have all run, you'll see the results in Project Suite Logs, like this

You can then click on the test case, to investigate further.

Raveees
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks,  But the question was - How do I identify all the failed and passed tests on Execution Plan window? 

So that it helps me to check all the failed once and re-run them as a separate group after the fix.

I know check in results and then go to excution plan window and check/uncheck all the tests to re-rerun, Its a too much manual work.

Raveees
      Occasional Contributor

As I said earlier - Those failed once needs a fix, and just re-run after an error wont help. So the ask is how do I know the test result from Execution window , So that I can create a new test group for failed ones and move those scripts to maintenance.  

How is your above response helps me here?

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

A Test Management tool should allow you to achieve this, not TC.