Forum Discussion

Ravikaanth
Contributor
10 months ago

Can't able to access TestExecute

Since today, I have been facing issues while trying to execute through Test Execute. It was working fine until yesterday. Could you please suggest what is causing below error? Thanks

7 Replies

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

The message gives a clear indication as to what the issue is, licensing issue. You need to check that the machine is able to communicate to the license server.

Ravikaanth
      Contributor

rraghvani Thanks for your reply, I am using the same license in both testComplete and testExecute. TestComplete is working fine I am not facing any license issue. Only in TestExecute facing this license issue

• In my local system both TestComplete and TestExecute are working fine but only in AWS EC2 instance (virtual machine) I can't able to access both TestComplete and TestExecute. Also can't able to access the site  https://api.slm.manage.smartbear.com/  . Is this is because of any configuration issue. Please advise

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3
      We have given two ways to troubleshoot this. Have you tried those? Tell us the details.
    rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

I suggest your check with your IT, to see if your VM is able to communicate with the license server.