Forum Discussion

Niran
Contributor
11 years ago
Solved

Automation for Mobile Web Site in Testcomplete 10.0.531.7

Hi All,

I am trying to automate Mobile Web Site, so i am using virtual browser in Testcomplete 10. But i couldnot able to map any child object from parent.

I can take main page screenshot only. Below steps i had done,

1) opend "www.google.com" by using virtual browser with Apple ipad or any other

2) took screenshot for main page, Name Mapping path : Aliases.browser.BrowserWindow.Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND

3) Trying to map Google search textbox, but could not map that child objects from parent("Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND").

Can any one confirm possible solution for this?

Thanks,

Niranjan R.

4 Replies

• Hi Alexei,

Thanks for your support, i can map all child objects in my application by using Testcomplete 10.10 with virtual browser.

Is there any options to work with mobile device browsers? that means i need to check my web sites in my devices(android & ios (both tablet and phone)) default browser.

Thanks,

Niranjan R.
    AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Niranjan,

> Is there any options to work with mobile device browsers?

No, unfortunately TestComplete cannot work with the native mobile browsers yet. I hope that SmartBear guys will solve this problem, but as it was commented by Sergei (one of the managers), mobile browsers are way different from the desktop ones...
    TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Niranjan,

As Alexei said, that's impossible at the moment. I have registered your request as a suggestion in our DB. Thanks!