Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Links in Doc not working

Originally posted by user moaz to the Stoplight Community on 04/18/2023 at 05:18 ET.

Hi, I raised the question earlier but I have not received any response. Though the links work in the edit mode but they dont work in a published document. I would really appreciate if someone can guide me in the right direction on what I may be missing.

• moaz (OP) [04/17/2023 - 21:57 ET]

Hi Sheryl, I have figured out the problem. I was not putting the operation such as post, get, etc at the end of the link. Thanks a lot for your help!!

3 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [04/17/2023 - 12:54 ET]

Hello moaz, I have been working internally to get some help for you, but one piece of information would be helpful for us to trouble shoot, What kind of project are you working in is it a Github/Gitlab/Stoplight project?

Stoplight
      Community Manager

moaz (OP) [04/17/2023 - 21:41 ET]

Hi Sheryl, just the Stoplight project, where I make relative links in the doc which work fine while I am in the edit mode. However, after publishing the doc they stop working.

Stoplight
        Community Manager

moaz (OP) [04/17/2023 - 21:57 ET]

Hi Sheryl, I have figured out the problem. I was not putting the operation such as post, get, etc at the end of the link. Thanks a lot for your help!!