Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
6 months ago

Array Query Parameters Prevent Mocking

Originally posted by user brad.samuels to the Stoplight Community on 10/26/2022 at 19:59 ET.

Hi, for some reason whenever I add a query parameter as an array, I cannot successfully submit a mock request. It appears with the error of "Cannot use param value {value}. JSON array expected". In principle, I understand what this means, but the Mock only provides a dropdown (which is already unusual for an array) to select one response. Is there a way I can fix the mock request for:

1. More accurate validation (being a query parameter, it wouldn't make sense to be a JSON array as opposed to ?propertyTypes=house,unit
  2. Allow multiple values to be inputted to the field (since it is an array)

3 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [11/02/2022 - 10:55 ET]

Hello brad.samuels, If you have a paid subscription this one would good to post in a support request. If not, please let me know and I will see if there is someone I can get to take a look at it for you. Thank you.

Stoplight
      Community Manager

brad.samuels (OP) [11/03/2022 - 23:37 ET]

Thanks , how do I post this as a support request? We have a paid subscription, I am just unsure of the support information

Stoplight
        Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [11/04/2022 - 09:56 ET]

Hello Brad, in the fly out menu by your log in, choose contact support. It will then send you an email with a special link to set your password for the support portal. Once you have done that you will have access to the portal.