Forum Discussion

codeindigo
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

SoapUI Pro Issues

I was using SoapUI basic version till we purchased Pro version. I have both of them installed on the different machines.I imported my project to SoapUI Pro, but it seems like many of the test cases are failing due to unknown reason(this test cases pass in basic version, I have double checked my URL to the WSDL, I am getting the URL from the local server installed on my machine so i changed URL to reflect the new server address).

Any clue how to fix it?

Thanks

7 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

hmm.. can you give more details on the failures? Are they assertions? connection errors?

Have you set the same proxy in both installations (if any)?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    codeindigo
    Occasional Contributor
    Some of the test cases simply fails. I think it mostly says service exception..which means somehow its mapping the URL of the WSDL incorrectly(Even though i changed the WSDL URL..it still fails).

Also, I dont have any proxy set in both installations.

Any clue?

Thanks
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

no, still need more info.. can you attach a screenshot of the failure(s)? Are there any errors in any of the log tabs at the bottom?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    codeindigo
    Occasional Contributor
    Hello,

I am getting java.net.SocketTimeoutException:Read timed out in the test log.

This test case runs perfectly in SoapUI basic version.

Any pointers?
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hmm..

Can there be some local firewall that is blocking the outgoing JRE?

Can you install the pro version on the same computer as the free version (in another folder) to see if it behaves the same there?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    codeindigo
    Occasional Contributor
    I installed basic and pro version on the same machines..but with no luck. Pro version doesnt seem to work correctly, where basic version runs smoothly.

I tried calling eviware USA support, but not able to get through.

Any suggestions?
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

ok.. can we set up an online meeting later today so you can show me this on your machine? mail me at ole@eviware.com and I'll schedule this later today..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com