Forum Discussion

gopiharan79
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

Mock War creation maven plugin

Hi,
Is Soap UI WarGenerator script available as maven plugins similar to maven-soapui-plugin:test, maven-soapui-plugin:mock goals which can be triggered during maven build instead of executing the script file through this plugin - exec-maven-plugin?

exec-maven-plugin requires SOAPUI to be installed, our requirement is download the plugin from maven repository and trigger the build of war creation providing the required parameters.

Thanks,
Gopi.

5 Replies

redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    Hi,
    there is no goal for mock war creation in SmartBear maven plugin.

But you have the following solutions:
    * check this doc: https://github.com/redfish4ktc/maven-so ... kAsWarGoal. It uses the maven dependency plugin and some ant task to produce the war. Example may not fully work, you can check the link to the integration tests. I can (should) improve the doc if you need it
    * i've started the implementation of this feature in my own plugin. This is a work in progress. See https://github.com/redfish4ktc/maven-so ... aswar-goal. You can build it by yourself. If you need, i could publish a snapshot to let you test it. The current limitation is that you will need to use maven 3.0.x (not 2.2.1, nor 3.1.0-alpha)

I will be pleased if you provide any feedbacks about this information
    Thanks
    gopiharan79
    Occasional Contributor
    Thanks redfish. I have already read your Wiki, so will wait for your release. I have used the script files within soapui to trigger the war creation for now within exec-maven plugin. Will try this integration project after a while and let you know the feedback.
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    ok, thanks for the feedback
    I will post a message when a release or snapshot will be available
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    Hi,
    maven-soapui-extension-plugin 4.5.1.5 has been released.
    It contains a beta version of the mock-as-war goal. For documentation, see previous post