Forum Discussion

manishK
New Contributor
11 years ago

java package missing com.eviware.soapui.config

I am trying to use SOAPUI java api. I have got sample code from following page
http://www.soapui.org/Developers-Corner ... oapui.html

It doesn't compile as pacjkages com.eviware.soapui.config and com.eviware.soapui.config.impl are missing from soapui.4.5.1 jar.

Could anyone let me know which jar contains these packages and how can I get them?

Thanks
Manish

3 Replies

manishK
    New Contributor
    Thankyou redfish4ktc2 for your time and help, I have got the soapui-xmlbeans jar. But again it is asking for "org/fife/ui/rtextarea/RTextArea" class. I don't know which package it belongs to.

I saw you have written a maven plugin too for soapui.
    I would need some more help. SOAP UI JAVA API doc do not have any description with them. So I am pretty helpless.
    I am unable to find an working example for WS webservice testing programtically using SOAPUI Java API .
    In my requirement I have to get response from webservice then to validate that response I have to process it. One of the steps in the process is to get Data file url from response and download it, compare it. for downloading and comparing it we have other Java API.

So basically test would look like.

1. Send a requrest using soapUI Java API.
    2. Receive a reponse using SOAPUI.
    3. Using data in response send another request.
    4. From response extract url.
    5. download file.
    6. process file.

I need your help to accomplish 1 and 2. If you can point me to an example or send me a sample code for the same.

You time and help is very much appriciated.

Regards
    Manish