Forum Discussion

jessicashepherd
New Contributor
2 years ago

Integration Issue between SoapUI 5.5.0 and Rack Server on Gaming Laptop

Hey everyone,

I'm currently facing an integration issue between SoapUI 5.5.0 and a rack server on my gaming laptop. I've been trying to set up the integration for testing purposes, but I seem to be encountering some difficulties. I was wondering if anyone here has experienced a similar problem or has any suggestions on how to resolve it.

Here's some background information on my setup:

I have SoapUI 5.5.0 installed on my gaming laptop, which is running Window 10.

The rack server is running [inventory software] and is connected to my laptop via

The purpose of the integration is to test the communication between SoapUI and the rack server, ensuring that the server responds correctly to SOAP requests.

The issue I'm encountering is that when I try to send SOAP requests from SoapUI to the rack server, I don't receive any response. It seems like the communication between the two is not happening as expected. I've checked the server logs, but there are no errors or indications of any issues on that side.

Here are some steps I've already taken to troubleshoot the problem:

Verified that the rack server[ https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/c/servers-storage/servers/racks/ ] is running and accessible from my gaming laptop by pinging its IP address.

Checked the network configuration on both the laptop and the rack server to ensure they are on the same subnet.

Disabled any firewall or antivirus software on my laptop to eliminate potential blocking of the SOAP requests.

Upgraded to the latest version of SoapUI (5.5.0) to ensure I'm using the most up-to-date software.

Despite these efforts, I'm still unable to establish successful communication between SoapUI and the rack server. I'm starting to run out of ideas on what could be causing the issue.

Has anyone faced a similar integration issue between SoapUI and a rack server before? Any suggestions or insights on how to debug this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Sara

No RepliesBe the first to reply