Forum Discussion

JimL
Contributor
16 years ago

Followup to old thread on Sourceforge forum (SAML)

Hi,

I posted on an old thread on the Sourceforge forum, regarding SAML, because I didn't realize you had this forum here now :

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php? ... _id=494205

I won't reproduce everything I posted there, but basically, we want to get SOAPUI to insert a SAML token (sender-vouches), and am having problems getting this working.

Per the last post in the Sourceforge thread, I think, basically, I trying to understand exactly what I'm suppose to enter in the Security section "Enter SAML Assertion".

I've posted the information about what is happening over on the Sourceforge thread, but I'll check back both here and there.

Thanks,
Jim
    JimL
    Contributor
    Hi,

Does anyone have any idea about the problem that I'm having, or been able to successfully get SOAPUI to insert a SAML sender-vouches assertion?

Basically, what I'm doing is pasting in an ... into the "Enter SAML Assertion" in the Security setting.

I have a keystore configured in Security also.

Then, when I send a msg from SOAPUI, I can see the in the header in RAW, but it looks like both the signature and the KeyInfo are empty.

If anyone has done this successfully, can you suggest what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks,
    Jim
    JimL
    Contributor
    Hi,

Can anyone here help with this?

I see some posts/threads where others appear to be able to get this working, but I/we have not so far.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Jim