Forum Discussion

AngieD18
Contributor
4 months ago

Failed to update interface when updating wsdl definition

Hi.

I am using SoapUI Open Source v5.6.0.

When I update a wsdl, the error ‘Failed to update interface: [com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException]’ is being returned.

Looking at the error log:

Thu Jan 11 09:19:26 EST 2024:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException

• com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlInterfaceDefinition.load(WsdlInterfaceDefinition.java:52)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:62)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:34)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.cacheDefinition(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:245)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.access$400(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:47)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:218)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
  • at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
  • at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)

Other people in my office using SoapUI are not having an issue with this wsdl.  I am not sure if this is related, but the environment recently had its’ Tomcat version updated, and I was testing with this wsdl before the update.

When I try to create a new request, I am just getting the envelope, header, body and endpoint name.  None of the definition.  When I use the ‘Recreate a default request from the schema’ icon, I am getting the same skeleton request.

Any ideas?

Thank you.  Angie

No RepliesBe the first to reply